Purpose of CASP JAPAN
• Conducting the workshops. The workshops are focused on
finding and appraising and acting on evidence in your work.
• Making and translating teaching and learning materials of
evidence based health care.
• Supporting tutors and facilitators of the workshops.
• Discussing issues about EBHC.
• Materials produced and translated by CASP Japan can be
used freely on purpose of non-commercial education and
learning with a clear acknowledgement of CASP or CASP
• CASP Japan is willing to provide the workshops at your
place on your needs with your friends.
• CASP Japan is willing to provide training-a-trainer
workshops to support tutors and facilitators of the
• "CASP" is the name of CASP network. Though it is not
registered, please do not use the name of "CASP" or "CASP
Japan" without permission.
If you are interested of the history of CASP Japan, please
HISTORY OF CASP
If you would like to use our product, try "CASP Survival
CASP Survival Sheet
If you would like to download our materials (incl.
translated CASP sheets), they are available on the download
Would you like to do a randomised controlled trial? Try a
RCT simulator on the web, "SimTrial".